We extend our CFP to permit to OWASP community in Africa to participate to the second edition of OWASP AppSec Morocco & Africa 2018
We need volunteers, speakers and sponsors.
OWASP AppSec Morocco & Africa 2018 follows the OWASP Conference Policies and Code of Conducts.
Topics of interest
The topics are the same as those mentioned in the regular Call for Presentations
- Security aspects of new / emerging web technologies / paradigms / languages
- Cognitive Security, Deep Learning, predictive security
- Secure development : Frameworks, best practices, secure coding, methods, processes, SDLC, etc.
- Owasp projects
- Vulnerability analysis (code review, pentest, static analysis etc
- Threat modelling of applications
- Mobile security and security for the mobile web
- Cloud security
- Browser security, local storage and HTML5 security
- Countermeasures for application vulnerabilities
- New technologies, paradigms, tools
- Security in web services, REST, and service oriented architectures
- Privacy in web apps, Web services and data storage
- Reverse Engineering & Malware Analysis
Please use Easy Chair to submit your proposal.
Only submissions entered into this form will be considered.
To submit a proposal, please submit an abstract of your intended presentation (500 to 4000 characters), a brief biography (150 to 800 characters), a headshot, and a signed copy of the speaker agreement. Talks without all required information may not be considered. Your planned presentation time is limited to a maximum of 15 minutes (excluding ~5 minutes for discussion and change of speaker). Feel free to attach a preliminary version of your presentation if available. Any proposal submitted is subject to a democratic vote by the program committee. Keep in mind: The better your description of the talk, the better picture the program committee will have to review your submission. Please proofread your submission; after approval your abstract, biography, and headshot will be published verbatim into the program and website.
If you have any issues or need to discuss this with a committee member, please email Azzeddine RAMRAMI. (Please do not email him proposals, though, only via the submission form.)
Submission Deadline : October 30, 2018
Notification of acceptance : November 05, 2018
Final materials due for review : November 10, 2018
Workshop day: : November 15th, 2018